Sonic Lost World


What this mod does:
- Fixes an issue where HUD & UI had too much depth
- Places 2 convergence presets on the 1 key
- Places 2 convergence presets on the 2 key. Use this when in Sidescroller mode or when in the Stage Select area.

Installation:
  1.  Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory
  2.  Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE file (slw.exe) to the "3d-Hub Player" profile

Additional Notes:
- I haven't beaten this game yet (I'm only 1 hour in).
- I was having an issue with erratic framerates. So I disabled framerate locking using the Public Test Branch version of the game. See this thread for instructions on how to do this.
- I'm using a controller mapping program (Xpadder) to map the "1" key to the right thumbstick "left" direction. I also mapped the "2" key to the right thumbstick "right" direction.

Comments